Month-of/Day-of Wedding Coordination
Toronto Wedding Planners
SHOP BY FIT
Allowing you to enjoy the planning process, we’re here to pay attention to all the final details and execute your wedding day seamlessly! The couple is in charge of booking and securing vendors until the final few weeks where we then take over. Well versed in the timing of weddings, we build your day’s detailed itinerary, communicate the logistics to your vendors and execute for a stress-free wedding day.
- Month-of planning. We provide tools and checklists up to 3 months prior to ensure you are on track with your wedding planning timeline.
- Detailed wedding day itinerary. We build your itinerary based on the events you wish to include throughout the day and give input on the order of the day’s events for a smooth-running timeline.
- Virtual confirmation meeting. We schedule a meeting with you 4-6 weeks prior to your wedding to finalize the itinerary and go over all wedding details to ensure everything is accounted for.
- Vendor communication and management. We connect with your selected team of vendors after the confirmation meeting and introduce ourselves as the point of contact. We issue all final vendor payments/tips on your behalf on the day of the event. All communication leading up to and on the wedding day is directed to us so you are left to relax and enjoy.
- Wedding rehearsal coordination. We are on site for the wedding rehearsal with you and those involved in your wedding ceremony to do a walk through of the events and ensure everyone knows their role and is familiar with the timing.
- On site styling. The details that are not traditionally accounted for through your wedding vendors will be taken care of and styled by us (i.e. favours, personal decor items, receiving table, etc.)
- Day-of coordination. Our team is on site for set up and to assist your wedding vendors with any last minute questions and directions. Our team is available to you and your bridal party to provide executive level concierge service and ensure everything runs smoothly.